Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crock Pot Fettucine

Disclaimer:  I haven't tried this recipe.  I stole it off of my friend Lara's blog.  She's who basically inspired the idea of this website with her post asking for help.  She got a lot of recipes in response to her request...this is one of them.  I might post more later.  This is just one of the first and sounds good.  PLEASE post a review if you try it...

Fetuccine in crock pot
2 chicken breasts (frozen or not)
1/4 C butter or margarine
1 pkt. italian dressing mix
Cook for 4-6 hrs in crockpot, cut up chicken, then add 
1 8oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 can water
cook for another half hour. while this is cooking, boil fetuccine noodles. Mix together with chicken/cream cheese mix. I always serve this with french bread.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I also have this recipe and put the chicken in the soup mix and then use the soupy mix as a gravy for potatoes or rice. This is a great recipe and can be used many ways.

Kristy said...

Made this tonight...it was good. I would recommend it.