Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chicken and Veggies

The other day I was saved from Chicken Nuggets for lunch at daycare (which I despise by the way!) by this. I got a bunch of Lipton Onion Soup on sale and so I tried to find a "recipe" to use with what I wanted to do. I couldn't, so I just threw this together and it was great.

I cut up a bunch of veggies (carrots, potatoes, onions) and tossed them with one packet of dry onion soup mix. I then sprinkled another packet over the chicken. Sorry...no measurements...I just used enough to fill up a big glass cake pan. I would put the chicken on the bottom, I put mine on the top and it was a little dry. But it was really good flavor. Add a little water over the chicken, place the veggies on top and cook at 350 or so for 45 min - 1 hour (?) Sorry it's been a while since I made it. But you all get the idea right? I also think this would be probably even better in the crock pot. Good luck!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love all of your recipes and I read them often. Keep it up.