Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chicken & Broccoli Casserole

I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is one of my favorite's and my family really likes it too. Serve it with a salad you have yourself a meal!

Chicken & Broccoli Casserole


Ingredients:


4 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
1 C. Cooked Rice
1/2 C. Sliced Mushrooms (Fresh or Canned)
1/2 C. Diced Onion
1/2 C. Evaporated Milk
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
10 oz. Pkg Frozen Broccoli
1-1/2 Tbsp. Margarine
1 tsp. Salt
5 Chicken Breasts boiled & diced


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 qt. Casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.


In saucepan combine all ingredients except broccoli, cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese & margarine are melted.


Add broccoli and cook until broccoli is heated.


Spoon into casserole dish and bake 30 minutes. Top with a little more shredded cheese and let melt.

2 comments:

joshua T said...

Ill surely try this out, Thanks

Stephanie said...

Wow..you have some great meals here! I love finding new treasures like this. :D I'll be trying a few of these out soon, I'm sure. :D Thanks for sharing. :D